If you are not entirely happy with your order then you may request to return products within fourteen calendar (14) days from delivery by contacting us.
To return or exchange items you must first obtain a return authorization number by any of the following methods:
- Logging into your account at https://katharinehamnett.com and following the return procedure under the My Returns link
- Entering your order details via this link for orders made without a registered website account
- Writing to firstname.lastname@example.org, including the order number, the code(s) of the item(s) to be returned and the reason for return
- Calling us at +44 (0)20 3389 5809
After submitting your notification to Customer Service you will receive an email containing a return authorization number (RAN) and detailed instructions to complete your return or exchange. You should write the RAN in the appropriate box on the return label included in your package. Please follow the return instructions accurately to ensure a prompt refund. You are advised to obtain and retain proof of postage until after your refund has been processed. Items returned to us without a return authorization number may face delays in processing and may not be accepted. Please note that it can take up to 10 working days for us to receive your free return delivery.
Due to high demand, we cannot guarantee that items returned for exchange will remain in stock by the time we receive your return. As a result, we encourage you to request a return and to place a separate order for replacement items with low stock.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF RETURN
- Items should be returned unused and with all garment tags still attached. They should be returned in the same condition in which you received them using packaging of adequate size and strength to ensure they are not damaged in transit, and preferably in their original packaging.
- In case of a defective or incorrect item shipped by error by Katharine Hamnett London you are kindly asked to follow the same return process and to select the appropriate return reason. You can email photographs to us or attach them to your return request on the website to demonstrate the defect or error. In such cases, all shipping costs including any duties and taxes will be refunded by Katharine Hamnett London.
- Please allow sufficient time for processed refunds to appear on your card or bank statement. Depending on the card issuer this may take up to twenty working days. Please note that it can take up to 10 working days for us to receive your free return delivery.
The UK free returns policy does not apply to Final Sale items, the £5 return cost will be deducted from the refund. We understand that buying Final Sale items can be tricky, so if you have any questions about the style, please reach out to Customer Care before placing your order.
For full terms and conditions please refer to the Returns and Refunds section on our Terms page.