DUVETICA AND KATHARINE HAMNETT
This combination of Duvetica’s outerwear expertise with Katharine’s environmental concerns has led to a unique collection of fully sustainable pieces, with no compromises in quality nor in style. The fabric shell is 100% recycled polyester - the yarn coming from post-consumer plastic bottles, recycled mechanically rather than chemically, and then woven in Italy. Each garment is filled with 100% recycled goose down, taken from discarded duvets. This has been sourced by a company that has long looked for a reliable solution to quality down that meets the challenges of a society concerned with the preservation of natural resources, the protection of the environment and the ethical treatment of animals. Or, as Katharine puts it, kinder to ducks and geese.
- Dionisio black recycled polyester Printed JacketAs low as $820.00
- Dionisio BLACK Recycled Polyester Printed JacketAs low as $820.00
- Dionisio KHAKI Recycled POLYESTER Printed JacketAs low as $575.00
- Julie Recycled Polyester Black JacketAs low as $787.00
- RECYCLED POLYESTER LOVE BAG$370.00
- Will Black Recycled polyester ParkaAs low as $750.00