- We ship orders from Monday to Friday. Orders placed by early afternoon UK time will ordinarily be shipped the same day. Orders placed after the daily cut-off time, during the weekend or on public holidays will be processed on the following working day.
- We will ship your order using the delivery method indicated at the checkout at the time of order.
- All deliveries must be signed for. Please ensure that someone will be available to accept delivery of your order. You agree to check without delay, and in any event not later than three days from receipt of your order, that you have received the correct items. Inform us of any defective products or errors in the order immediately by contacting our Customer Care team.
- If the package arrives in a visibly damaged condition, please refuse delivery or sign with a note stating that the packaging is damaged and the goods are unchecked. You are deemed to have accepted the goods if no notice of problem is made to us or the delivery agent within three days of delivery.
- If an order cannot be delivered to your indicated address successfully due to a lack of cooperation from you including, but not limited to, an incorrect telephone number or address, nobody being available to accept delivery at the address, or non-compliance with import regulations, your order may be returned to us in the UK at your expense, including any import fees that may be assessed. These costs will be deducted from any eventual refund.
- Delivery times are provided as guidelines only from the date of dispatch, and do not take into account possible delays caused by payment authorization and/or stock availability. We are unable to deliver to post office (PO) boxes, APO or FPO addresses.
We ship to the following countries:
- Czech Republic
- New Zealand
- San Marino
- Saudi Arabia
- South Korea
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
- United States
- Vatican City
If you would like to order but your country is not listed above, please contact our Customer Care team.
TAXES AND DUTIES
- The listed price of a product does not include delivery charges.
- Prices on the website are inclusive of UK VAT at the prevailing rate of 20% if displayed in GBP (£) and exclusive of VAT if displayed in USD ($) or EUR (€),. Regardless of how the prices are displayed through the website, VAT will be applied only to orders shipped to the UK, and will not be levied on orders exported to other destinations. VAT will be levied or deducted from the prices at the checkout according to the shipping destination selected.
- Prices are exclusive of all other taxes and duties.
- All orders are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis, meaning your order may be subject to local taxes and/or import duties levied by your local customs authority. We are unable to calculate the exact amount of import duties and taxes that your order may incur, as these charges are imposed directly by the destination country. Please ensure to check the final price of sale before submitting the order form. If you have any questions about import duties please contact our Customer Care team prior to placing an order.
- International shipments are accompanied by a commercial invoice stating the value of the individual items in the currency of payment.
AVAILABILITY OF ITEMS
- All products listed on our website are subject to availability. We may choose not to accept your order for any reason without liability to you. We will inform you as soon as possible if a product you have ordered is not available or if we are for some reason unable to fulfil your order. If we are unable to supply any of the products you have ordered with us we will refund you in full if payment has been made.
- We will do everything in our power to respect the target delivery times indicated and in any case to deliver within 30 days of ordering and payment.
FIRST-TIME ORDER POLICY
- For security purposes we reserve the right to ship first-time orders to the cardholder’s verified billing address. To avoid delays in receiving your order please make sure to provide the correct billing and shipping information associated with your payment method when placing an order.
- Katharine Hamnett London insures each purchase during time in transit until it is delivered to you. All orders require signature upon delivery, at which point responsibility for the shipment passes to you. If you have specified a recipient other than yourself for delivery purposes, you also accept that the third party’s signature is sufficient proof of delivery and fulfilment by Katharine Hamnett London.
COSTS AND TARGET DELIVERY TIMES
|EU||15€||Parcel post at your cost||3 working days|
|REST OF THE WORLD||15$||Parcel post at your cost||3-5 working days|
Shipping and return costs may be subject to alterations and promotions. Please note the latest information at the Checkout before placing an order.