The problem: Wool is widely used for its natural performance properties, like comfort, warmth and durability. However, there are many environmental, biodiversity and animal welfare issues with its processing. Our solution: We use both GOTS certified virgin wool fibres and regenerated wool in our collection. To regenerate wool, we recover leftover wool fabric offcuts, which are mechanically reworked into new yarn. This process has been widely in use in the Prato area, since 1800’s, supporting traditional Italian skills and prolonging the life of this naturally versatile fibre.
- CHOOSE LIFE rinse wash Organic cotton bagSpecial Price $81.00 Regular Price $135.00
- CHOOSE LIFE WHITE Organic cotton bagSpecial Price $81.00 Regular Price $135.00
- Love Upcycled Puffer BagSpecial Price $230.00 Regular Price $460.00
- NO MORE FASHION VICTIMS WHITE Organic cotton bagSpecial Price $81.00 Regular Price $135.00
- SAVE LIFE ON EARTH BLACK BAGSpecial Price $81.00 Regular Price $135.00
- Save life on earth Upcycled BagSpecial Price $135.00 Regular Price $270.00